- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
The Isolation Phase began today! It was exciting for both EARTH and FIELD. At the Mission Support Center, a press Conference with Sophie Gruber (AMADEE-18 project management), Reinhard Tlustos (ÖWF Flight Director) and Rüdiger Köster (CTO of T-Mobile Austria) took place.
In the FIELD, the first EVA (extravehicular activity) of the isolation phase was done (see picture, (c) OeWF (Florian Voggeneder). Also, with the start of the mission, the base station now officially got a name: Kepler Station. Check out below the video from the field to see the moment they went into simulation mode!
— Olivia Haider 🚀🐦 (@olidax) 8. Februar 2018
Everyone is very motivated and looking forward to the next month of #simulateMars!
- Picture of the Day: Preparation Week
- News Update: Preparation Week – From Oman to Innsbruck
- Media-Logbook 01: A rollercoaster of emotions
- Landing Day: OeWF starts 12th Mars Analog Mission in Oman
- [Infographic] Hard work. No pay. Eternal Glory – Volunteering for the Austrian Space Forum. Where to start?
- 26.10.2018 - 28.10.2018: European Mars Conference
- 19.11.2018 - 24.11.2018: [Cancelled] Beyond Earth Orbit: Space exploration as an interdisciplinary tool for your classroom
- 07.12.2018 - 09.12.2018: OeWF Analog Mission Basic Training (AMBT)
- 08.02.2019 - 10.02.2019: OeWF Analog Mission Advanced Training (AMAT)
- 16.02.2019 - 17.02.2019: Austrian Space Ball 2019
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (40)
- OeWF News (250)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (14)
- Research/Projects (122)
- World Space Week (25)