- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
Summer School Alpbach 2019
16.07.2019 - 25.07.2019, All Day
This year’s Summer School Alpbach will dive into the topic: “Geophysics from Space using Micro- or Nano-Satellite Constellations” from July 16-25, 2019 in Alpbach (Austria). The Summer School is a perfect place for students to analyse and plan space mission in an international setting.
This year, sixty selected European engineering and science students will be chosen to participate in the 43rd edition of the Summer School Alpbach. Alpbach is a beautiful small town in the middle of the Tyrolean Alps in Austria.
Participants will be engaged in an in-depth learning experience, attending stimulating lectures on various aspects of space science and engineering, and working intensely within four groups to define and design a space mission under the supervision of noted scientific and engineering experts.
The Summer School is organised by the Aeronautics and Space Agency of FFG and co-sponsored by the European Space Agency and the national space authorities of its member and cooperating states. A traditional partner is the International Space Science Institute (ISSI).
Application deadline: March 31, 2019
- Official website of the Summer School Alpbach
- Financial Support possible from national points of contacts
16.07.2019 - 25.07.2019
Nr. 166 - Alpbach
- 23.05.2019 - 01.09.2019: Exhibition: Austria in Space – a country takes off!
- 26.09.2019 - 27.09.2019: Deutsche Astrobiologie Gesellschaft - 4th annual workshop
- 04.11.2019 - 06.11.2019: European Mars Conference
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Book tips (1)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (43)
- OeWF News (276)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (17)
- Research/Projects (127)
- Serenity spacesuit (3)
- World Space Week (25)