- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
The Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC), in cooperation with committees of the International Astronautical Federation, is presenting competitive opportunities for students and young professionals to attend the Space Generation Congress and International Astronautical Congress to be held in Beijing, China, this September.
You are between 18 and 35 years old, interested in the space sector and would like to present your ideas at the Space Generation Congress and the International Astronautical Congress this September in Beijing in China?
Then participate in one of these four competitions:
Space Apps competition:
Write an abstract about a clever & innovative space app. This competition is for students & young professionals from Austria only.
Submission deadline: 10th August 2013.
More information: Space Apps Website
Move an asteroid 2013 competition:
Write a technical paper with your idea how to detect, explore or exploit an asteroid heading towards the Earth. Submission deadline is the 30th June 2013.
More information: spacegeneration.org/MAA
Space is Business competition:
Think about the future, past and present of Entrepreneurship and Investment within the Space Sector and submit a paper with your ideas. Submission deadline is the 30th June 2013.
More information: spacegeneration.org/sib
Space Solar Power competition:
Address major energy challenges on Earth with the use of solar energy. Submit a paper with your solar power idea by 1st July 2013.
More information: spacegeneration.org/ssp
The Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC) is an international organization dedicated to allowing the next generation of space leaders to have an impact on the global space community.
This article is available in: German
- COMMENTS TO THE DRAFT OF THE AUSTRIAN STRATEGIC PAPER – 2020: SPACE – FUTURE
- “Send your tweet to Mars!” Twitter competition
- MARS2013 News Update, February 28th
- China Great Wall Industries talks with Austrian Space Forum
- Austrian Space Forum Mars projects feature in the british magazine “All About Space”
- 28.05.2019 - 30.05.2019: General Assembly European Astrobiology Institute
- 28.06.2019 - 30.06.2019: 4. OeWF Analog Mission Basic Training (AMBT)
- 16.07.2019 - 25.07.2019: Summer School Alpbach 2019
- 26.09.2019 - 27.09.2019: Deutsche Astrobiologie Gesellschaft - 4th annual workshop
- 04.11.2019 - 06.11.2019: European Mars Conference
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Book tips (1)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (43)
- OeWF News (265)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (17)
- Research/Projects (125)
- Serenity spacesuit (2)
- World Space Week (25)