- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
The AMADEE-18 Mars simulation, which took place in February 2018 in the Dhofar desert in Oman, served also as an outreach platform to enhance the visibility of planetary sciences.
In cooperation with innovaspace.org (Prf. Thais Russomanos), students between 6-18 years old asked video questions to the field crew. The field crew answered those interesting and detailed questions from more 30 nations.
See for yourself:
This article is available in: German
- Update: Competition has concluded! || AMADEE-15 competition: Send us your question and win!
- AMADEE-18 Picture of the Day: Isolation Phase
- Submit for AMADEE-15!
- [Infographic] Hard work. No pay. Eternal Glory – Volunteering for the Austrian Space Forum. Where to start?
- Austrian Space Forum and Sultanate of Oman sign Memorandum of Understanding for Mars-Simulation AMADEE-18
- 26.10.2018 - 28.10.2018: European Mars Conference
- 19.11.2018 - 24.11.2018: [Cancelled] Beyond Earth Orbit: Space exploration as an interdisciplinary tool for your classroom
- 07.12.2018 - 09.12.2018: OeWF Analog Mission Basic Training (AMBT)
- 08.02.2019 - 10.02.2019: OeWF Analog Mission Advanced Training (AMAT)
- 16.02.2019 - 17.02.2019: Austrian Space Ball 2019
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (40)
- OeWF News (250)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (14)
- Research/Projects (122)
- World Space Week (25)