- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
Even though the isolation and active experiment phase in Oman is complete, our AMADEE-18 mission is far from being over! All the hardware made it safely back to Innsbruck, shipped in two big containers – check out the pictures below! This includes experiment hardware as well as other things we used in the Dhofar desert during the isolation phase.
But even that is not the end of it – one of the most exciting parts of each mission is the science workshop, for AMADEE-18 it will take place from May 25th-27th in Graz, Austria! During this special event, first scientific findings of the mission will be shared and discussed. It’s a great opportunity to hear from experiment teams what they found. But that’s not all – complementary scientific fields that tie in with our Mars simulation missions will also have a slot dedicated to them, and perhaps the best thing of all: an outlook for a possible AMADEE-20 mission will be presented.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? If you want more information and/or if you would like to join, go HERE for both! We explicitly welcome non-AMADEE-18 researchers to share their work, abstract submission closes April 20th, 2018. We look forward to seeing you in Graz!
This article is available in: German
- 23.05.2019 - 01.09.2019: Exhibition: Austria in Space – a country takes off!
- 28.06.2019 - 30.06.2019: 4. OeWF Analog Mission Basic Training (AMBT)
- 16.07.2019 - 25.07.2019: Summer School Alpbach 2019
- 26.09.2019 - 27.09.2019: Deutsche Astrobiologie Gesellschaft - 4th annual workshop
- 04.11.2019 - 06.11.2019: European Mars Conference
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Book tips (1)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (43)
- OeWF News (268)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (17)
- Research/Projects (126)
- Serenity spacesuit (3)
- World Space Week (25)