- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
Last week the annual Humans to Mars report was released at the Humans to Mars Summit. The report, published by Explore Mars Inc., features the current progress in mission architectures, science, policy, human factors and public perception regarding a human mission to Mars.
The reports mentions our AMADEE-18 Mars simulation in Oman as impressive and well-funded non-government Mars project and Dr. Gernot Groemer, OeWF Director continues
“The Austrian Forum Space plays a major role in analog research, despite country size. A dedicated group of people with a passion for space can significantly contribute to bring humans closer to Mars”.
Explore Mars will distribute the report to every member of the US Congress, policy makers, press and space exploration stakeholders.
This article is available in: German
- 23.05.2019 - 01.09.2019: Exhibition: Austria in Space – a country takes off!
- 28.06.2019 - 30.06.2019: 4. OeWF Analog Mission Basic Training (AMBT)
- 16.07.2019 - 25.07.2019: Summer School Alpbach 2019
- 26.09.2019 - 27.09.2019: Deutsche Astrobiologie Gesellschaft - 4th annual workshop
- 04.11.2019 - 06.11.2019: European Mars Conference
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Book tips (1)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (43)
- OeWF News (268)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (17)
- Research/Projects (126)
- Serenity spacesuit (3)
- World Space Week (25)