- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
Enjoy the Mars in a very small distance!
Concentrated scientists, who are surrounded by computers…
A space- suit in a landscape full of red sand and hills…
And a rover, equipped with cameras, which is observing this situation…
Let us show you the world of research, science and the breath-taking space flight.
In Southern Spain scientists from 10 nations are simulating a manned “Mars” expedition.
Visit the Mission Control Center in Innsbruck and follow this Mars mission with your own eyes.
With a multimedia- show we will bring this mars- flight closer to you and show you how this expedition is simulated.
Open doors at the Mission Control Center (Sillufer 3a, near the Red Cross)
Multimedia-report “The manned flight to mars is beginning in Austria. Stopover Spain”, including a live- stream to Rio Tinto at the “Wagnerschen Thalia” bookstore. (Innsbruck, Museumstraße 4)
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
This article is available in: German
- 23.05.2019 - 01.09.2019: Exhibition: Austria in Space – a country takes off!
- 16.07.2019 - 25.07.2019: Summer School Alpbach 2019
- 26.09.2019 - 27.09.2019: Deutsche Astrobiologie Gesellschaft - 4th annual workshop
- 04.11.2019 - 06.11.2019: European Mars Conference
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Book tips (1)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (43)
- OeWF News (275)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (17)
- Research/Projects (127)
- Serenity spacesuit (3)
- World Space Week (25)