- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
Since several years the OeWF is offering internships at our PolAres spacesuit laboratory in Innsbruck. Most of the interns come to us during summer time. This summer will be especially exciting as we will have the AMADEE-15 Mars simulation in August 2015. On Monday, 8th June 2015 our first intern started:Name:
LCC International University, Klaipeda, Lithuania
International Business Administration
How did you get involved with OeWF?
I found the Austrian Space Forum (OeWF) online and got highly interested. The association decided to give a chance to a curious girl like me, that I am very happy about :)
What will you be working on?
My main focus will be marketing research and analysis. After all, non-governmental organizations like the OeWF especially need to communicate well their scientific and social benefits, to raise awareness, and to attract needed parties to cover their costs and bring higher benefits to the humanity.
Highlight of living in Innsbruck:
Mountains – the beauty that is impossible not to see from any place of the city. Medieval architecture that takes me back to the times of knights, castles, battles, loyalty, and courageousness. ;) And of course, a very friendly, kind, and trustworthy atmosphere at OeWF.
We are glad having Irsana as intern this summer & wish her a great time!
- 23.05.2019 - 01.09.2019: Exhibition: Austria in Space – a country takes off!
- 28.06.2019 - 30.06.2019: 4. OeWF Analog Mission Basic Training (AMBT)
- 16.07.2019 - 25.07.2019: Summer School Alpbach 2019
- 26.09.2019 - 27.09.2019: Deutsche Astrobiologie Gesellschaft - 4th annual workshop
- 04.11.2019 - 06.11.2019: European Mars Conference
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Book tips (1)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (43)
- OeWF News (269)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (17)
- Research/Projects (127)
- Serenity spacesuit (3)
- World Space Week (25)