A very unusual spectacle, unlike any other which has been seen in the last millions of years, is waiting for future visitors of the Dachstein ice caves in Obertraun, Austria: when artificial light shows the ice formations, also the silver […]
- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
Posts Tagged "Dachstein"
There are 6 results found
by Marc Rodriguez OEWF intern & textile engineer student.
On Saturday 28th of April 2012, 16 Mars tweeps & one bear …
In preparation for the five day Dachstein Mars simulation filled with various experiments at the Dachstein Caves near Obertraun Austria, the OEWF takes a new look at what the new Aouda.X spacesuit and its suit testers can handle. How fast […]
We’re inviting 20 Twitter followers to the Dachstein Mars simulation on 28th April 2012!
Between 27Apr – 01May2012, a five day Mars analogue field test will take place at the Mammoth cave and the Giant Ice cave at the Dachstein region in southern Upper Austria coordinated by the Austrian Space Forum. During this test, […]
- 23.05.2019 - 01.09.2019: Exhibition: Austria in Space – a country takes off!
- 28.06.2019 - 30.06.2019: 4. OeWF Analog Mission Basic Training (AMBT)
- 16.07.2019 - 25.07.2019: Summer School Alpbach 2019
- 26.09.2019 - 27.09.2019: Deutsche Astrobiologie Gesellschaft - 4th annual workshop
- 04.11.2019 - 06.11.2019: European Mars Conference
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Book tips (1)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (43)
- OeWF News (269)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (17)
- Research/Projects (127)
- Serenity spacesuit (3)
- World Space Week (25)