- Research & Expeditions
- AMADEE Program
- About the OeWF
With the beginning of summer, our PolAres spacesuit laboratory in Innsbruck is switching to beehive mode. Interns are travelling from different countries to work with us during summer.
Our newest intern joined us at the end of June from the United Kingdom.
Here’s a bit more about her:
King’s College London, United Kingdom
Masters in Space Physiology and Health
I love photography (and selfies!) and travelling
How did you get involved with OeWF?
The Austrian Space Forum (OeWF) gave an Aouda.X suit demonstration at ESA’s Astronaut Centre in Cologne, the same week I was visiting with my University class.
What will you be working on?
I’m going to look at the physiological changes relating to heart rate and CO2 inside of the helmet using the telemetry data from the MARS2013 mission, specifically during the Delta Experiment.
Highlight of living in Innsbruck:
The beautiful view from the office!
- 26.09.2019 - 27.09.2019: Deutsche Astrobiologie Gesellschaft - 4th annual workshop
- 01.11.2019 - 03.11.2019: 5. OeWF Analog Mission Basic Training (AMBT)
- 04.11.2019 - 06.11.2019: European Mars Conference
- AMADEE-15 Simulation (13)
- AMADEE-18 (19)
- Aouda Spacesuit Simulator (65)
- ASE 2016 (9)
- Book tips (1)
- Comment (16)
- Events (32)
- Expeditions/Simulations (74)
- Flight projects (13)
- Guest blogs (14)
- Internships at the OeWF (43)
- OeWF News (277)
- Phileas rover (21)
- Press Releases (17)
- Research/Projects (127)
- Serenity spacesuit (3)
- World Space Week (25)